Tuesday 12 June 2012

Arts & Candies Goodness

I speak to a lovely lady over Twitter who owns a company called Arts & Candies. If you haven't heard of her, you should know she is a very talented polymer clay artist who makes exquisite jewellery and accessories based on Lush products and various mouthwatering edibles. We recently did a swap; I sent plushie goodness and she sent me this:



How adorable is this! If you're not already a fan, you should be. Her work is amazing, she makes everything by hand and everything is so incredibly detailed. I've worn my ring all day since I opened the package and removed it from the beautiful purple and silver tissue paper. All day I have been looking at it and constantly showing it off. The glitter has been twinkling in the sun catching everyone's eye and I proudly tell people where it's from when they ask. I loved it so much I took all these pictures for you to look at:



The ring itself is a tiny adjustable blank with the Arts & Candies handmade adornment glued on. As you can tell from the pictures, it is a pink cased sponge cupcake with white frosting swirled on top and finished with a sprinkling of multicoloured micro glitter. There are also three of my favourite Lush products made in miniature placed on the cupcake. These products are Blue Skies And Fluffy White Clouds bubble bar, The Comforter bubble bar and B Love soap in the special heart shape (I actually have this soap in my stash!).

I am extremely pleased with my ring and I will definitely be purchasing from Arts & Candies in the future.

If you like what you see pop over to her Website, see her Facebook page, her Etsy shop, Ebay store, Tumblr and follow her on Twitter.

Read all about what she thought of the plushies I sent her Here!
x

No comments: